350L Natura 2-in-1 Water Butt – Arctic with Tap
Save an extra £10 when joining our Green Shoots Club
We have run out of stock for this item.
The Natura 2In1 Water Butt doubles as an elegant planter and is one you won’t want to hideaway. Simply plant it up and make it a new stylish focal point in your garden.
With its extra-large capacity and ability to connect to your downpipes, you will be able to collect plenty of naturally soft rainwater for watering your plants and flowers. Finished in an Arctic finish, this water butt is not only practical, but will have you harvesting your water in style.Features and Benefits
- Practical Design – The Natura has a built-in planter so you can store and water garden plants in the top.
- High Quality – Add an arctic flavour to your garden with this unique design, made to withstand the test of time.
- Eco-Friendly – Helping you do your bit, this water butt harvests rainwater for your garden the contemporary way.
- Make Some Serious Savings – Mains water is an expensive commodity, so rainwater harvesting is a perfect, money saving alternative.
- Incorporated Tap – Making it easier than ever to decant your water, a user-friendly tap is included for your convenience.
- Each tank is unique due to the special production process
- Integrated plant cup for an individual design
- Highly elaborate details
- Water can be extracted with ease using the tap or universal hose kit
- Inlet seal DN 19/32 and plant fleece included
- High-quality brass thread for easy installation of the tap without drilling
- 3/4″ brass thread for easy installation of the tap
- Capacity: 350 Litres
- Weight (kg): 17
- Dimensions: 620 Ø max. (mm) x 1500 Height (mm)
- Colour: Arctic
Important Delivery Information
This product is fulfilled directly by our supplier