This wood effect water butt provides a stylish solution to high capacity water storage whilst still taking up little space in your garden. The high manufacturing quality ensures a realistic wooden finish and simple tap connection using the brass threads. This tank is ideal for people who would like to harvest large quantities of rainwater, but lack space for larger solutions.
Features and Benefits
- Understated Design – The Water Butt won’t look out of place in either urban or rural back gardens.
- High Quality – Being a stylish rainwater storage unit with a quality modern wood finish, this piece will withstand the test of time.
- Eco-Friendly – Helping you do your bit, this water butt harvests rainwater for your garden the contemporary way.
- Make Some Serious Savings – Mains water is an expensive commodity, so rainwater harvesting is a perfect, money saving alternative.
- Incorporated Tap – Making it easier than ever to decant your water, a user-friendly tap is included for your convenience.
- Unique design and surface
- Water can be extracted with ease using the tap or universal hose kit
- Wind protection and inlet seal DN 19/32 included
- Threaded connection as standard
- A tap can be fitted with ease without drilling
- Capacity: 350 Litres
- Weight (kg): 17
- Dimensions: 400 Width (mm) x 1240 Depth (mm) x 1000 Height (mm)
- Colour: Light Brown