The 300L Eco-Master is a compost bin manufactured from 100% recycled material, featuring a sleek on-piece feed opening. This opening also features a wind-protected lid and is easy to assemble so you can begin composting quicker.
- Fast composting
- Assemble without tools
- Strong, sturdy compost bin
- Useable all year round
- Made from 100% recycled material (PP)
The ECO-Master can be assembled very easily and quickly without tools. Before you build and fill the composter you are looking for a suitable location. When choosing a location, ensure that your composter is easy to access from the house and garden.
- Put the composter on a flat surface
- Contact with the ground is important (microorganisms)
- We recommend to loosen the soil first
- Try to avoid putting the composter on asphalt or concrete surfaces
- Sunny or partly shadow position
- Wind-protected, but not windless position
- The Thermo King floor grid (accessory) provides protection against rodents